Skip to main content

Rayya Ansari


Home  Fashion  Rayya Ansari: Ascending

Rayya Ansari: Ascending

Serving the classiest of fashion statements.

       In a generation in which some feel the need to compromise their values for fame and fortune, it is always refreshing to see an individual who stays true to their beliefs. Rayya Ansari falls into this unique class. As a Muslim woman in the fashion game, Ansari has helped carve a lane for others who may come after her, proving that women of all religions, cultures and creeds can equally slay.
IMG_4788

“I find and wear clothes that make me feel comfortable and beautiful without being revealing.”

Advertisement
       Rayya didn’t have to look far for her source of inspiration early on. “When I was younger I would look at how my sisters would dress and copy them if I liked it,” She says. “Now my inspiration would be my mother. She sews and is amazing at it. She would make her own clothes and outfits then I would come to her with my own ideas of what I want and she makes it for me.” Ansari grew up with six sisters and a brother in the household. Along with being muses for her fashion, they also taught her a lot about life and how to be mindful and considerate of one another. With these lessons in mind, she would go on to embody all of these styles and values into a look of her own.
IMG_4787
       Rayya Ansari has displayed the ability to incorporate her religion into her fashion, as even her hijab often has a fashionable aesthetic and complements her daily look. “I find and wear clothes that make me feel comfortable and beautiful without being revealing,” She says. “I wear a hijab and it gets incorporated in my outfits as well. Depending on what I’m wearing will determine the style and color of the hijab I choose.”

“Right now my goal is to graduate with my bachelors degree. I have one more semester to go and then I’m done.”

       While Ansari has thought about taking her talents to the modeling industry, she still has a few uncertainties. “I’ve been thinking about trying to model but then the fear of rejection scares me away all the time,” She says. “It wouldn’t hurt to try and see how it goes so I just might. Right now my goal is to graduate with my bachelors degree. I have one more semester to go and then I’m done.” For now, her followers will have to settle for her daily slayage on her social media accounts as she continues to serve gorgeous, yet tasteful looks on the daily. If Rayya Ansari does make that decision to consider modeling however, we have a feeling we’ll be hearing from her again.
IG: @_l0velysurprise

Comments

Popular Posts